Double Crochet Baby Blanket Project

I am 38 weeks pregnant.

And my sister in law is 36 pregnant.

I want to make a baby blanket for her coming soon son. 

I know it's kind of late, but i eagerly want to make one. 

Since we are running out of time, i will make the easiest and the quickest crochet blanket ever!

I will be making a double crochet baby blanket. Just double crochet from beginning to the end. And then make single crochet border.

For the stripes i use this stripes generator

And here's the stripes that it generate.


I'll be using 3 colors; white, light blue and another light blue with 6mm hook so it will be super quick.

I'm not sure if i can make it on time.
Plan to complete it within 7 days.

Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th video

Day 2 : c2c love Blanket