Amigurumi Plush Kitten Crochet


Amigurumi Kitten Plush done!

Unfortunately, I don't really like it 😅.

Everything seems just fine, until I embroidering its face.

Owh noooo.
I ruined it 😭.

To be honest, embroidering amigurumi is my biggest weakness. I thought i do it just fine until it's not fine at all.

Look at it.
Why is it no cute?

What did i do wrong.

Is it the wrong size hook?
Or wrong size yarn?
Or less stuffed filler?
Or what.

I'm so disappointed.

Okay, let's put myself together.

For this project I use an amigurumi pusheen pattern  you can get it here.

Since i don't have grey yarn, I use orange pastel color of milk cotton yarn that available in my stash. I use 1 ball of yarn with 4.5mm hook and 12mm safety eyes.

It should have arms and tail, but i don't want it. Let it be just like that.

I think next time I'll try using 4mm hook and insert more stuffed filler.

I really like this kitten, but not cute enough for me ☹️




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th video

Day 2 : c2c love Blanket