Etsy Project 2022

I've been on Etsy since 2012 and just making 40 sales 😅.

Since it was quite hard for me to make sales there, i wasn't spending much time on etsy anymore. 

I sell locally on facebook and happy with the result.

But I think i wanna give one more shot.

International Shipping has been suspended temporarily since May last year and still not available at the moment. 

So i decided to use this "nothing else to do time" aka MCO to pile up my inventory and hopefully everything will be ready once the shipping is available.

I just read a tips on how to sell on etsy.

She said :

1. List 10-20 items at once.

2. Make new listing consistently - daily or weekly.

3. Join free shipping.

4. Snap great photos.

5. Spend time on SEO 

So ya, I'm going to make 40 items (20pcs for each item) before list them up on Etsy.

I know it sound impossible for me, but I'll try.

I've made a sample of 10 items already and tomorrow the first etsy project will be started.

Can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th video

Day 2 : c2c love Blanket