About me : Crochet by Kawaii Sloth

Hye.

I'm Asma. The one woman show of Crochet by Kawaii Sloth.

I started crafting in 2010, making felt craft. Then learn crochet in 2012, but not good at it until 2015 i started to get the rhythm.

I make kawaii stuff like keychain and purse with felt. And like to crochet easy amigurumi project dan baby blanket.

Crochet by Kawaii Sloth chosen as my brand name since sloth is one of my favorites animal and I am quite a slow crocheter. I think it's present me well.

I started this blog as a craft diary/craft report and a place where i dump all my ideas dan future plan. I used to write them in a book but I don't know where is the book now 😅. So it's easier to use phone, i can blog anywhere.

You can also find me on :


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th video

Day 2 : c2c love Blanket