Created youtube channel

I just reopened my Etsy shop few days ago.

And out of sudden want to create a YouTube Channel as well.

This is so stupid.
I don't even have enough time to crochet, now I want to make a channel..?

I don't know what is wrong with me.
Maybe I have a some kind of disorder or something.

Now i have :

1. This blog where I write about what I crochet today.

2. Instagram. I don't like Instagram. Too much work for a very low exposure. But I will keep on posting without looking at any like. I should post about my work in progress pic.

3. Ko-fi. I'm not sure why I'm in there. Maybe put all my finished project pic and blog sometimes.

4. YouTube. Just started and not sure what to do there. Maybe i just do whatever I feel like doing.

I'm pretty sure I can't do well.
But this is not exam and nobody jugde.

So just whenever i feel want.
Not do when i feel don't want. Haha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th video

Day 2 : c2c love Blanket